Pastor Lucy Paynter is the Pastor and Founder of Glorious Power Church.
Dear Partners, Family and Friends of Glorious Power Church, as we continue to serve the Purposes of God in our Generations, always remember; Creativity is a God-given gift to humanity in furtherance with God’s cause. It is a biblical truth that man was created in the image and likeness of God; and that God is the creator – the epitome of creativity. Hence, I always believe that when one utilizes the creative genius within them, they are fulfilling their God-given purposes and mandates. That is why I say that creativity is both a gift and a prerogative. As such, as we hunger to do God’s will, so should we desire to improve our creativity. Thus, strategies such as idea networking are essential to humanity since it triggers our creative faculties into work. It is a strategy that has been utilized by the corporate world – people such as Branson and Jobs knew and know the value of creativity and innovations. Their billion-dollar turnovers vindicate them!
As God thought of the world and created it; so is my wish that we will think of great, useful, and beautiful things and make them come to be. May creativity be your portion. God bless you…
Pastor Lucy is also a Pod-caster, Author, Pastor, Mental Health and Emotional Wellness Counselor, Mother, Wife, Friend, Daughter, Sister, Inspirational Pacesetter.
- “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 The post The Sting of Death appeared first on Pastor Lucy […]
- But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers […]
- To listen to a playlist dedicated to this topic. Check out this link below. You will discover The Cause of Unconfessed Sin The Condition of Unconfessed Sin The Consequences of unconfessed sin The Conclusion. The post Prayer Closet appeared first on Pastor Lucy Paynter.
- I remember looking at the calendar and asking myself what did I do with April? I have been on lockdown but how comes I allowed my brain to be on lockdown? The post KEEP MOVING appeared first on Pastor Lucy Paynter.
- The best gift of this holiday season is to spend time with the one you love. I know we all go an extra mile this season and use money to buy gifts but nothing beats spending quality time with those dear ones. * My childhood memories of this holiday season entails more of the things […]
- Dear Friend, on May 26th 2020, I began the Daily Insights Podcast with the aim and purpose to inspire and share insights that empower us to continue serving the Purposes of God in our Generation. It has been a journey which began with 5 to 10 daily listeners on one platform. Over the months we […]
- On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. 2 Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. 3 And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.” 4 Jesus said to her, […]
- Promise,position,purpose Our God is a promise maker and a promise keeper.Whatever he has promised you got to believe that He will fulfill.With the promise comes the process.He divinely position you to attain the promise.The best we can do in the positioning stage is remain focused.Finally the purpose is unveiled and when you understand His purpose […]
- Pray prayerfullyPrayer can be more than wordsPrayer can be more than a routinePrayer can be more than a dutyPrayer can be more than a command It becomes a lifestyleIt becomes a habitIt becomes a characterIt becomes who you are. When prayer is prayed with understandingWhen prayer is prayed with passionWhen prayer is made with objectionAnd […]
- There is a challenge going on currently on social media platforms aimed at women empowering each other. Once tagged one is expected to accept the challenge by posting her picture in black and white. The challenge began in response to one Turkish woman who was brutally murdered. It is to voice together in solidarity No […]